Bridesmaid dresses is a big thing for bride-to-be and bridesmaids, a romantic wedding gown matched with suitable bridesmaids dresses can make a wedding stunning amazing which can attract all the guest eyes on the big day.
Your bridesmaids not just as your nearest friends but take an important role in your wedding. Bridesmaid dresses should complement your wedding color scheme and look in fashion. Check our post of top 10 bridesmaid colors for 2015 to choose the suitable dresses for your gals.
1. Mint green bridesmaid dresses
This pale mint green shade is so hot right now on all ready-to-wear runways, and we think it’s a gorgeous choice for a wedding. Great teamed with gold and white this color doesn’t have to stop at the dresses.
2. Coral bridesmaid dresses
A fabulous color at beach weddings and it’s been seen all over red carpet venues this year making it a popular choice that translates perfectly down the aisle. A great shade for both summer and autumn wedding venues.
Pantone’s color of the year, and we couldn’t agree with them more. We love this flattering shade of green and will really stand out on your big day and most importantly on the photographs. Plus we think most maids would be rather happy having to sport this color.
4. Blush pink bridesmaid dresses
The palest of pinks makes a flattering and feminine bridesmaid dress color, which translates well at any wedding venue.
5. Gold sequined bridesmaid dresses Yes, your bridesmaids can wear gold sequined! Do not worry your bridesmaids That Will Be more stunning than the bride – as long as the bride her dress styles is gorgeous enough, for example with sequined bodice or beading embellishment, Then There’s no worries about at gold sequined.
6. Black bridesmaid dresses
There’s nothing chic than an LBD (Little Black Bridesmaid Dress). Not only does black look great on most skin tones, it’s also a wardrobe staple that your bridesmaids will wear again and again. To add a touch of femininity to an edgy black dress, look for dresses that incorporate another hot bridesmaid trend – lace.
7. Burgundy bridesmaid dresses Dark red burgundy is hot for this year among dresses, sweater, skirt, and also the bridesmaid dresses. Vintage style can easily shaped by color burgundy. Mature elegant romance lady personality bridesmaids can be showed by this color.
8. Gray silver bridesmaid dresses
Many brides are incorporating gray in their color schemes – it has a lighter, less dramatic feel to black, and can match and blend with most color schemes. A great color for any season.
9. Champagne bridesmaid dresses
Champagne bridesmaid dresses are suitable for almost any color theme wedding, elegant lowkey color make them can have more decoration as beading on the dress to get more stunning. And also champagne bridesmaid dress can be one formal evening prom dress to use again and again but not only one time. Just like the one below, lowkey elegant long chiffon champagne beading dress is a nice choice.
This light purple lilac bridesmaid dresses are more and more popular at recent years. Mysterious lilac embellished with little beading or embroidery will make the bridesmaid dress more amazing elegant gorgeous for bridesmaids.